Tuesday, January 12, 2016

CONYERS: Share your thoughts on what I should encourage POTUS to focus on in his last year

Prior to tuning into President Barack Obama's final State of the Union address tonight, please join me for a live tele-townhall meeting at 6:30 PM by dialing 1-877-353-4701.
Join the town hall meeting to share your thoughts on what I should encourage President Obama to focus on in his last year that will best help the people of Detroit and Southeast Michigan. ‪#‎SOTU‬


Tune in for President Obama's final State of the Union address on January 12, 2016 at 9PM ET



I want to thank from the bottom of my heart the more than 9,000 of my constituents that joined the
tele-townhall tonight to discuss issues impacting our community.

Over President Obama's last year, I will make sure your voice is heard.

If I didn't get to your question, please feel free to contact me at conyers.house.gov and I will make sure you hear from me. ‪#‎SOTU‬

Voting is beautiful, be beautiful ~ vote.©

No comments:

Post a Comment